65 Water Lane,
Telephone Number 01763 263218
Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org
Company No: 8012266
VAT No: GB138 70 74 95
VAT No: GB138 70 74 95
Terms & Conditions
- These conditions apply to the hiring of a coach, and apply whether the contract has been made verbally or in writing.
- Quotations are made given the details supplied by yourself, and are made using the most direct routes, these quotations are made subject to the company having a suitable vehicle at the time the hirer accepts the quotation, All quotations are valid for 14 days unless otherwise notified.
- The hirer can not assume the use of the vehicle between outward and inward journeys unless pre arranged,
- The company reserves the right to add additional costs for extra time or mileages other than agreed in the quotation,
- Hours of time the driver can legally work are limited to the regulations of law both working time directive and driving hours regulation, Neither the hirer or the passengers can delay the driver in such case to breach the regulations of law.
- The company will supply a vehicle of size as per quotation but reserves the right to supply a larger vehicle at no extra cost unless the hirer uses the extra seats. Also the company reserves the right to substitute other vehicles of similar quality (including those of other operators) for all or part of the hiring.
- No animals may be transported on any of our vehicles (except guide or hearing dogs).
- Confirmation must be made either verbally or in writing accepting the company's terms and conditions or hire.
- Any deposit must be made by the date due, and payment must be made prior to 14 days of hire unless account held. The company reserves the right to charge interest at 4% per month of any balance out standing for non-payment of accounts.
- Cancellation charges apply for any cancellations within 2 weeks of hire at: on day of hire 100%, 1-2 days 50%, 3-5 days 30%, 6-10 days 15%, 11-14 days 5% of total hire charge.
- School bookings made between the hours of 0900hrs and 1500hrs must return at started time or an extra charge of £85 will be made.
- Cancellation by company will only be made in the event of any emergency, riot, civil commotion, strike, lock out, stoppage or restraint of labour or any event the company has no control of (including road condition and adverse weather) or the hirer taking any action to change the agreed conditions of the hire, the company may return all monies paid and without further or other liability's and cancel any contract with the hirer.
- The company accepts no responsibility as a result of breakdowns or traffic congestion beyond the control of the company. The company may give advice on journey times but will not be held responsible for any loss suffered by hirer due to delays.
- Passenger's property carried on vehicles will be as follows. The driver will be sole judge as to whether and to what maybe carried unless agreed in advance, The company will take reasonable steps to avoid damage or loss of personal property, Lost property will be held at the company's premises and is subject to PSV (lost property) regulations.
- The conduct of passengers are the responsibility of the on board staff and may remove any passenger whose behaviour puts the safety or is in breach of the PSV regulations, The hirer is responsible for any damage caused by any passenger during the hire, Where the hire is to a sporting event the hirer should be aware of the legal requirements contained in the sporting events (control of alcohol) act 1985.Should a passenger soil or vomit on board the vehicle a £50 charge will be made, Any damage made by a passenger resulting on repairs having to be made to the vehicle any costs including loss of earnings for vehicle will be made to the hirer.
- Any complaints should on the first instance be made to the company representative on board the vehicle to seek a solution or the company by phone, if this does not provide a solution to the problem all complaints should be made in writing within 14 days to the company.
- No notices may be displayed on the vehicle unless consent of the company has been given before hand.
- Alcoholic drinks and smoking are strictly prohibited on board any company vehicles.
- Providing 20 days prior to departure the company reserves the right to pass on increases in the cost of fuel, taxes imposed by the governments of the UK. On notification of such surcharges the hirer may cancel the booking subject to the scale of cancellation charges as paragraph 10.